THE KAUFMAN COUNTY TEA PARTY
is a grassroots group of patriotic Americans, united to share our common value, that the Constitution of the United States should be the governance of our land. It should not be reinterpreted or revised to meet the needs of special interests, or political favors. We are concerned about reckless overspending, unfair and punitive taxation, and the increasing lack of government constraints. We are peaceful American citizens who organize rallies and protest in Kaufman County and beyond. We are not contained by any particular ideology, but strive to be a pluralistic and populist movement, committed to liberty, freedom, and love for our country. Our goal is to “TAKE OUR COUNTRY BACK” from the White House and congressional representatives, regardless of political affiliation, whose goal is to create a socialist state in America.
- LIMITED GOVERNMENT: As our founding Fathers recognized, restraint of government is necessary to protect the liberties of the people.
- FISCAL RESPONSIBILITY: Government at all levels must learn to live within its means. To saddle future generations with the crushing burden of our excess spending is unconscionable.
- PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY: Liberty is unsustainable without responsibility. Each citizen must take responsibility for his or her own actions while respecting the rights and dignity of others.
- THE RULE OF LAW: Consistent, independent, and uniform application of the law is critical to a free and prosperous society.
- NATIONAL SOVEREIGNTY: We must maintain a strong national defense, effective security of our borders, and sole control over our land and our laws.
We invite you, your family, and your friends to join our cause by using our Contact Form.